Moringa tree is commonly referred to as drumstick tree because of its way it looks. It grows naturally all around the world. It is safe to consume and is a medically proven health supplement. It is termed as tree of life because of its amazing health benefits.
It’s all parts including its bark, roots, leaves, flowers, seeds, sap and pods are rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
This plant is in abundance of innumerable health benefits and can cure several diseases. The various health benefits of moringa are as follows.
- Its seeds possess 40% edible oil, rich in antioxidants and are similar to olive oil.
- We may eat its leaves having three times more iron than spinach.
- Moringa possesses all essential amino acids needed for our body. The function of amino acids is building blocks of proteins needed to grow, repair and maintain cells. Its leaves stimulate metabolism and cell structure of our body.
- It is an immune stimulant and is often prescribed for AIDS affected patients
- It is richest source of vitamin A which acts as an effective weapon against blindness
- Consumption of moringa is reported to play an important role in increasing breast milk dramatically.
- It controls sugar level and effective against diabetes.
- It controls cholesterol levels in our body.
- Due to its anti-bacterial properties, it can be used as purifier and as a natural detoxifier.
- No side effects of moringa leaves have been reported. Hence, it can be safely consumed by children and adults. Nowadays, it is used in porridge, pastas and breads to increase the nutrient content of meals.
Latest posts by Aditya (see all)
- Why you Should let your child watch Cartoons & Animations - 27th December 2017
- Alcohol Abuse and its Long Term Effects - 7th March 2017
- How To Get a Good Night’s Sleep Naturally - 16th January 2017