Does it seem like no matter what you do, you can never build muscle mass??? This has to do with your genetic. You should have a healthy diet plan if you want to gain weight and build muscle mass. You must have a healthy diet plan to recuperate your body.
Here is a Simple diet plan for a hardgainer to build muscle mass
You can’t eat 3 meals in a day. You’re a hardgainer and want to build muscular body, you should eat about 7 meals in a day.
I assume that you wake up at 7.30am in the morning.
- 8.00am – Your body needs a lot of proteins in the morning due to the period of starvation while you are sleeping. You need to eat 2 eggs, a cup of plain oatmeal, and a cup of fat-free milk.
- 10.00am – You’re suggested to eat 2 pieces of whole-wheat bread with a piece of fat-free cheese.
- 12.00pm – It’s time to eat rice. You should eat brown rice, 1 small plate of lean meat and 1 plate of vegetable.
- 3.00pm – You can eat fruits such as Apple, Orange, and etc. You can also eat sandwich and drink 1 glass of fat-free milk.
- 6.00pm – Similar to noon.
- 9.00pm – Something light and healthy, but no carbs.
- 10.00pm – It’s time to go bed. You need to eat some foods with slow-digest protein to cover your body during starvation while sleeping before you go to bed. You can either drink one serving of Casein protein or eat 1 cup of fat-free cottage cheese.
This diet plan is just a general idea of how a hardgainer should eat to build muscle mass. You don’t have to follow the exact food listed above, but they should be something similar healthy choices. Every two weeks, you should increase a little bit of everything in your diet to gain quality weight. Please do not forget to share if found informative and comment your valuable suggestions to help us improve the quality of the content.
Latest posts by Aditya (see all)
- Why you Should let your child watch Cartoons & Animations - 27th December 2017
- Alcohol Abuse and its Long Term Effects - 7th March 2017
- How To Get a Good Night’s Sleep Naturally - 16th January 2017